Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Laziness and Little Hellraisers

Well, I've been a bit busy lately... or lazy, either way I haven't posted much on here. I guess I'm not much of a blogger or writer in general for that matter. To start things off, I've graduated from college, and have been for a little over month now. Upon completing school, my team, Last Day Studios, has also finished an "Alpha" version of Little Hellraisers, the project I mentioned in my previous post. Well... we finished that project the day before graduating and haven't worked on it since, though we're not sure if we'll go back to it at least any time soon. Since it was created using the wonderful engine, Unity3D, it allowed us to create a web playable build, as in you can play it within your web browser. I've uploaded it on another site which I'll use for any sort of demos, trailers, etc. that I can't have up on this here blog site due to the lack of a file management system. If you'd like to check out the demo it can be found at http://pixelatedgravity.webs.com/ under the Projects section. I'll upload the trailer we made for it as soon as that host allows me to, which they have a 7 day wait period before uploading videos upon creation.

~ RogueTemplar (a.k.a Icedmetal57)

No comments:

Post a Comment